- Ryan Stewart, senior in logistics
"Something doesn't go your way - like when you don't graduate on time because they change the course catalog."
- Cindy Barnhill, sophomore in political science
"The administrative equivalent of a proctology exam."
- Steve Frost, junior in creative writing
"When I was in the Florida section during the Florida game, they got the Big Orange Screw."
- A.J. Gunning, sophomore in child and family studies
"The fact that if you just take 12 hours a semester, you have to stay five years instead of just four."
- Casey Woods, freshman in political science
"Isn't that a mixed drink?"
- Amanda Burns, undecided senior
"The printing thing (VolPrint). That just pisses me off."
- John Coulter, sophomore in business
- Compiled by Kristin Luna
Students remark on 'Big Orange Screw'
Published: Tue Nov 16, 2004 | Modified: Sat Aug 06, 2005 06:35 p.m.