- Toyin Olupona, senior in political science
"Figuring out how you're going to get her back to the room afterwards."
- Josh Thompson, sophomore in logistics
"Guys are the hardest thing about dating."
- Suzanne Ruhn, senior in theater
"All of it."
- Gerald Riggs, junior in communications
"In a serious relationship, it's finding the time. For a first date, it's thinking up new ways to impress girls. Girls talk, so you can't just use the same first date over and over."
- Johnathan Luster, senior in communications
"Personality. And finance."
- Ariel Brooks, junior in sports psychology
- Tianna Madison, sophomore in social work
- Compiled by Kristin Luna
Students express opinions about difficulties of dating
Published: Tue Oct 12, 2004 | Modified: Sat Aug 06, 2005 06:28 p.m.