"Waking up early and listening to the band play."
- Luke Minor, sophomore in nursing
"Tequila shots at touchdowns."
- Rebecca Payne, undecided sophomore
"I don't usually go to games, but when I do, wearing orange is my only ritual."
- Jessica Boling, junior in English literature
"Drinking and getting crazy."
- Julie Morgan, senior in special education
"Going to the Strip before games."
- Michael Novak, sophomore in history
- Otto Surin, doctorate student in electrical engineering
- Future questions can be submitted for suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students discuss how they get revved up for game days
Published: Tue Sep 07, 2004 | Modified: Sat Aug 06, 2005 06:20 p.m.