Tennessee junior quarterback Tyler Bray was mentioned in one police report involving two cases of vandalism this past week. In neither case has anyone been arrested or charged.

The first incident involved Bradi Hudson, a UT senior in Human Resource Management and a resident of The Landing Riverside Apartments. Allegedly Bray and his roommate, Michael Grandinetti, damaged her vehicle by throwing beer bottles and golf balls off of a balcony onto her vehicle.

Hudson noticed damage to her vehicle on Saturday morning and reported the damage to the Knoxville Police Department on Sunday. Hudson reported that the windshield of her 2008 Ford was cracked and that her roof was dented.

"We were notified by the victim, who stated she went out of her apartment out towards her vehicle," KPD spokesman Darrell DeBusk said. "There she found a note that indicated that they had seen what had happened to the vehicle and they left their name and contact information."

Hudson decided not to press charges after Bray had reached out to her and apologized Wedneday, while also offering to cover the cost of repairs to her vehicles.

The second incident involved Kirstie Allen, another resident of The Landing. She was also the person who left the note on Hudson's car.

Allen reported to police the damage to her 2003 Volkswagen Jetta on Monday.

"Victim two (Allen) was the witness to the first incident," DeBusk said. "Victim two found her windshield smashed in and, of course, she suspected it was the same two individuals (allegedly Bray and his roommate) in retaliation for calling 9-1-1 two days earlier and also because the two suspects were evicted from the apartment complex due to that incident."

On Wednesday, DeBusk said the second incident was part of an ongoing investigation.

The six-foot six-inch Bray is expected to lead a Volunteers offense this fall that has the potential to have one of the best passing games in the country. Bray started seven games last season, throwing for 1,983 yards and 17 touchdowns with six interceptions. He missed five games during the middle of the season after breaking a bone in his throwing (right) hand in October.